Check This Out
- Covid: Gap between Pfizer vaccine doses should be halved, say doctors January 23, 2021Delaying second Pfizer doses to give more people their first is "difficult to justify", says BMA.
- Coronavirus: EU vaccine woes mount as new delays emerge January 23, 2021AstraZeneca is the latest company, after Pfizer, to warn of delivery issues, frustrating officials.
- The Papers: UK 'feeling the strain' but gets vaccine 'boost' January 23, 2021Saturday's papers lead with Boris Johnson's warning that the UK Covid-19 variant may be more deadly.
- Trump impeachment: Senate trial delayed until next month January 23, 2021Arguments will not begin until the week of 8 February, giving the ex-president's lawyers time to prepare.
- New light shed on Charles Darwin's 'abominable mystery' January 23, 2021Historical documents are uncovered that provide clues to a puzzle that haunted Charles Darwin.
- Covid-19: Nurses call for better masks to protect all staff January 23, 2021Inadequate PPE and a new variant may be putting the lives of nurses at risk, says nursing union.
- Up to 500 new cells to be built in women's prisons January 23, 2021Some will enable women to have overnight visits with their children, the Ministry of Justice says.
- Rémy Julienne: Stunt king to the stars who fell to Covid January 23, 2021Rémy Julienne was one of the world's top stunt artists, devising crashes and collisions in 1,400 films.
- Covid hand-outs: How other countries pay if you are sick January 23, 2021As the UK rejects £500 Covid pay outs, how are others countries getting people to stick to the rules?
- Week in pictures: 16-22 January 2021 January 23, 2021A selection of striking images taken around the world this week.