Check This Out
- UK weather: Temperatures plunge to -12.5C as snow disrupts travel December 3, 2023The Met Office estimates that around 30cm of snow fell in Cumbria on Saturday.
- Queens New York: Four killed including two children in stabbing attack December 3, 2023Two police officers were injured and the suspect was taken to hospital but later declared dead.
- Glenys Kinnock: Former minister and campaigner dies aged 79 December 3, 2023Baroness Kinnock, a lifelong socialist campaigner, served as a minister under Gordon Brown.
- Keir Starmer defends praising Thatcher in pitch for Tories December 3, 2023The Labour leader says the former Conservative PM set loose "our natural entrepreneurialism".
- FA Cup 2024: Neill Byrne equalises for Stockport with 'scintillating blast' against Aldershot December 3, 2023Neill Byrne scores a sensational long-range equaliser for Stockport County in their FA Cup second round match at Aldershot Town.
- Video 'shows armed police approach Paris suspect' December 3, 2023Video posted on social media shows a man dressed in black who appears to be carrying a knife.
- Police trace woman who was 'carried into vehicle' in Dundee December 3, 2023Detectives have traced a woman after issuing an appeal following a street disturbance in Dundee.
- St Johnstone 1-3 Celtic: Leaders fight back from goal down to extend advantage to 11 points December 3, 2023Three goals in 26 second-half minutes ensure Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic fight back from a goal down at St Johnstone to extend their advantage to 11 points.
- Liverpool FC: Friends in fateful Anfield reunion after 50 years December 3, 2023School best friends James and Colin lost touch in 1972 before they found each other again by chance.
- German tourist killed and Briton injured in Paris attack December 3, 2023The suspect tells police he was upset by "so many Muslims dying in Afghanistan and in Palestine".