Check This Out
- Sarkozy: Former French president sentenced to jail for corruption March 1, 2021The former French president, 66, has been found guilty of trying to bribe a magistrate.
- Prince Philip transferred to second hospital for heart condition tests March 1, 2021The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, will undergo testing and observation for a pre-existing heart condition.
- Covid: Teachers' risk 'similar' to other under-65s March 1, 2021The study measured infection rates in school staff and pupils in November and December.
- Trainer Elliott admits dead horse photo is real March 1, 2021Leading Irish racehorse trainer Gordon Elliott says a photo circulating on social media of him sitting on a dead horse is real.
- Covid: Cars from Leeds and Manchester barred from Formby beach March 1, 2021Travellers from Leeds and Manchester are turned away from a Merseyside beauty spot, police say.
- Tomahawk Steakhouse staff told 'loan firm 10% or face sack' March 1, 2021The GMB Union says employees have been told to sign a loan agreement or face possible dismissal.
- Covid-19: Brazil variant case in England hunted by officials March 1, 2021The whereabouts of one infected person is unknown, as they did not give their full contact details.
- Barcelona: Catalan police make several arrests over financial issues at Spanish club March 1, 2021Catalan police make several arrests after searching the offices of La Liga side Barcelona.
- Covid: 'People are tired of working from home' March 1, 2021Canary Wharf expects people to return to the office but may choose home working some of the time.
- UK meteor lights up sky over parts of England March 1, 2021A meteor - which was caught on camera - was visible for around seven seconds on Sunday night.