- Euro 2020: England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount to self-isolate after Gilmour Covid-19 test June 21, 2021England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount are doubts for Tuesday's game with the Czech Republic as they self-isolate as a precaution after coming into close contact with Scotland's Billy Gilmour.
- Poorer white pupils neglected for decades, say MPs June 21, 2021Divisive terms like "white privilege" do not help and promote disharmony, the committee chairman says.
- Covid in Scotland: Sturgeon to confirm delay to lockdown easing June 21, 2021The first minister is expected to announce a move to level zero in Scotland will be pushed back until mid-July.
- Who could England face in Euro 2020 last 16? What do Scotland need to qualify? June 21, 2021England have secured a spot in the last 16, but what do Scotland need in the final group game and who might await them in the Euro 2020 knockout stages?
- Euro 2020: Christensen's world-class strike helps Denmark reach last 16 June 21, 2021Watch highlights as Denmark score four in an emphatic victory over Russia on a frantic night in Copenhagen, including a sensational strike from Andreas Christensen.
- Russia 1-4 Denmark: Danes to face Wales after emphatic and emotional victory June 21, 2021Denmark will play Wales in the last 16 of Euro 2020 after an emphatic victory over Russia in Copenhagen.
- Belgium win to leave Finland waiting on last-16 hopes June 21, 2021Belgium score two second-half goals to secure top spot in Group B and leave Finland's qualification hopes in the balance.
- UK starts talks to join Asia-Pacific free trade pact June 21, 2021Membership would lower tariffs on exporting goods such as cars and whisky, the government says.
- Euro 2020: Lukaku strike secures top spot for Belgium June 21, 2021Watch highlights as Belgium score two second-half goals to secure top spot in Group B and leave Finland's qualification hopes in the balance.
- Euro 2020: 'That's a rocket!' - Christensen scores sensational goal in Denmark win June 21, 2021Andreas Christensen scores with a sensational strike from 25 yards to give Denmark their third goal of the game to send the Copenhagen crowd into a frenzy.