TORONTO — Sportsnet today announced its 2019 NBA Playoffs broadcast schedule for the Toronto Raptors first round series against the Orlando Magic. Sportsnet will be courtside for Games 1, 3 and 6 on Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW, with Game 3 and 6 also on Sportsnet 590 The FAN. (Full broadcast schedule below).
Coverage gets underway with Game 1 on Saturday, April 13 at 4:30 p.m. ET on Sportsnet ONE and Sportsnet NOW.
(No. 2) vs. (No. 7)
G1 Sat., April 13, Orlando @ Toronto, 5 p.m. ET, Sportsnet ONE
G2 Tues., April 16, Orlando @ Toronto, 8 p.m. ET,
G3 Fri., April 19, Toronto @ Orlando, 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 590 The Fan
G4 Sun., April 21, Toronto @ Orlando, 7 p.m. ET,
G5* Tues., April 23, Orlando @ Toronto, TBD,
G6* Thurs., April 25, Toronto @ Orlando, TBD, Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 590 The Fan
G7* Sun., April 27, Orlando @ Toronto, TBD,
* if necessary
First-round coverage includes:
• Main Desk – Brad Fay, Alvin Williams and Sherman Hamilton set the stage and provide in-depth analysis.
• In Game – On TV, Matt Devlin calls the play-by-play alongside game analyst Leo Rautins. On radio, Eric Smith has the call with analysis from Paul Jones.
• Courtside – Insider Michael Grange provides information and analysis with reporter Smith providing news and updates from the sideline.
• Tim & Sid – Fan-favourite duo Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro tee up all games on Sportsnet throughout the season, beginning at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT from Monday to Friday.
• Sportsnet Central will have full highlights, analysis and news from every game.
Providing wall-to-wall NBA Playoffs coverage, sportsnet.ca will feature:
• Pre-game and post-game reports and columns from Grange, Arden Zwelling and Jeff Blair with additional reports and stories from NBA editor Dave Zarum and staff writer Steven Loung.
• New editions of the ‘Free Association’ podcast, featuring Donnovan Bennett.
• Ahead of every Toronto playoff game, watch for Raptors Gameday presented by Uber Eats – a live lunchtime show on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram Live and Sportsnet.ca with Sportsnet Insiders offering opinion, analysis and answers to fan questions